To turn LED ON using 8051 Micro-Controller


SOFTWARE: KEIL MICRO VISION 4

SIMULATOR: PROTEUS 8.0

CIRCUIT DIAGRAM:




CIRCUIT WORKING:


This project is about turning on the led which is connected to port 1.0 of port 1.
I have designed this circuit as a current sinking circuit.So in order to turn ON the led,I have provided 0V(logic 0) on port 1.0.



PROGRAM:


#include<reg51.h>

sbit led1 = P1^0;

void main()

{

P1=0xfc; // set Port 1.0 as output

led1=1; // initially turn off the led

while(1) //continuous loop

{

led1 = 0; // turn on the led1

}

}



PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:


At starting I have make turned off the led by providing logic 1 (Port1.0).Then for a continuous process,I have used while loop.After that I have turned ON the led by providing logic 0.



VIDEO:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Thermometer using 8051 and ADC 0808 Interfacing With 8051

how to display numbers on lcd?

Introduction of IODIR,PINSEL,IOSET and IOCLR Registers